Sunday, July 7, 2013

Twinkie Return July 15th 2013

The revived "Non-Union Made" snack cakes are due to return to stores next week. After an absence of over 7 months I am in dire need of a true Twinkie made of yellow sponge cake, vanilla cream filling and a shot of Nitrogen to enhance the flavor. Despite the claims of John McClain in "Diehard" the Twinki is only fresh for 45 days. The box I had stashed back in November 2012 is full of hard and crunchy to the touch crumbling imitations of a fresh Twinkie. If stories are true the new owners of the Twinkie brand intend to offer more fiber, less sodium and less saturated fats.
Who cares? I want a pre-World War II, Banana Cream and real Sugar Twinkie just once in my life....
COMING JULY 15TH, 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment. If you like or disagree with what I say here you should check out LouisvillePolitics.com.

Robert